Booking a private charter or reception is as easy as 1-2-3!
Normally, our sailing season would start in the spring. However, this year, due to lack of funds, Pride of Baltimore II will not begin sailing until late summer or early fall, if then. We will gladly pencil in dates for private events, but we cannot guarantee those dates until we know that the ship will be sailing. If you want to receive updates on the status of Pride, please subscribe to Sail Mail.
- Review calendar below for available dates. Please note:
- Based on our experience, we recommend two-hour charters and receptions.
- Times listed on the calendar are possible start times. For example, “6pm Available” is a 6-8 p.m. charter. There is a certain amount of flexibility regarding start times. Please list your preference in the form below and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Pride’s ports of call are indicated on the calendar and subject to change. For example, with advance notice, an event can take place in Annapolis instead of Baltimore.
- If there is interest in using the vessel during a date/time not listed on the calendar, or when she is in ports outside of the Chesapeake Bay, call us at 410.539.1151 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the form as completely as possible.
- Click "Submit." Pride staff will confirm your event within two business days. This confirmation will include a registration link that you can send to your guests. Private Charter and Reception FAQs can be found here. Catering Guidelines can be found here.
We will work with you to make your event unique — leaving an unforgettable impression on your guests!