Yes, Pride of Baltimore II is sailing in 2021! Due to the ever-changing COVID-19 environment, we cannot say when we will be able to welcome folks aboard, though. Since the ship is the crew’s home, we want to be sure that a safe “bubble” is maintained for the “Pride family.” When we feel that it is safe for our crew and for you and your family and friends to mingle aboard the ship, we will definitely make that announcement! In the meantime, starting in mid-March, watch for Pride of Baltimore II on the water and at different ports. We are very excited about our partnership with the National Park Service that will allow educational programming, both virtual and via signage, to be presented at many ports on the Star-Spangled Banner National Historic Trail this year.
If you want to receive news about Pride II right in your inbox, be sure that you are subscribed to Sail Mail, our e-news.
Entertain clients, reward your staff, host your family reunion, or celebrate a birthday – the possibilities are countless – with an event aboard Pride of Baltimore II. Pride offers an exclusive venue and – with her sleek hull, raked masts and intricate rigging – a dramatic setting for any event. An event on Pride is an experience, not just an event! Pride staff and the ship’s crew will work with you to make your experience truly unique – leaving an unforgettable impression on your guests. For nearly four decades, Pride of Baltimore II has remained dedicated to its mission of promoting historical maritime education, fostering economic development and tourism, and serving as a Maryland tourism ambassador in ports throughout the world.
How to book Pride II
- To schedule a Pride experience for your group, contact us at 410.539.1151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that, per U.S. Coast Guard regulations, a maximum of 32 passengers are permitted for an underway sailing charter and a maximum of 100 guests are permitted for a dockside reception. A two-hour charter is recommended.
How can Pride II benefit your company?
- Attract new clients or supporters
- Entertain customers or guests
- Organize a waterfront networking event
- Reward your staff
- Plan a fun team-building/leadership experience
- Host a board meeting
- Set the perfect backdrop for major announcements
For more information, please review our FAQ and catering guidelines. These caterers have experience hosting an event aboard Pride II. You are not restricted to this list, although we recommend that caterers who have not been on board before contacting us to schedule a walk-through of the vessel before the event.