Entertain clients, reward your staff, host your family reunion, or celebrate a birthday – the possibilities are countless – with an event aboard Pride of Baltimore II. Pride offers an exclusive venue and – with her sleek hull, raked masts and intricate rigging – a dramatic setting for any event. An event on Pride is an experience, not just an event! Pride staff and the ship's crew will work with you to make your experience truly unique – leaving an unforgettable impression on your guests. For nearly four decades, Pride of Baltimore II has remained dedicated to its mission of promoting historical maritime education, fostering economic development and tourism, and serving as a Maryland tourism ambassador in ports throughout the world. Opportunities for both dockside receptions and underway sails are still available during our 2019 season.
How to book Pride II
- To schedule a Pride experience for your group, contact us at 410.539.1151 or email@example.com.
- Please note that, per U.S. Coast Guard regulations, a maximum of 32 passengers are permitted for an underway sailing charter and a maximum of 100 guests are permitted for a dockside reception. A two-hour charter is recommended.
How can Pride II benefit your company?
- Attract new clients or supporters
- Entertain customers or guests
- Organize a waterfront networking event
- Reward your staff
- Plan a fun team-building/leadership experience
- Host a board meeting
- Set the perfect backdrop for major announcements
For more information, please review our FAQ and catering guidelines. These caterers have experience hosting an event aboard Pride II. You are not restricted to this list, although we recommend that caterers who have not been on board before contacting us to schedule a walk-through of the vessel before the event.